Child CaregiverCalgary - AB, Alberta,CANADA
We are seeking a caregiver to help look after our two daughters aged 6 years and 2 years. We are looking for someone who is reliable, friendly, organized and dedicated.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for the younger child (2 yrs age)
- Prepare infant for rest periods
- Assist older child with bathing and dressing
- Bathing and dressing the younger child
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assume full responsibility for household while parents are away
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Take children to and from appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of the children
- Supervise and care for the children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize activities such as games and outings for child, particularly during the summer
This full-time job (35-44 hours/week) is situated in Calgary, AB, T3J 3S6 , Canada.
Job start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
Education: High School
Experience: 6 months to 1 year
Preference will be given to Canadian candidates, Aboriginal People, and those who are Permanent Residents of Canada.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition for employment.
Interested Candidates shall apply by email at : Gurdevgill2082@gmail.com