Nanny for the Kaloti Family
Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
June 30, 2017
January 30, 2018
- Supervise and care for my daughter, bathe, dress and feed.
- Prepare her for rest periods.
- Organize activities such as: games and outings with the same age range.
- Prepare craft materials and assist her.
- Instruct her in personal hygiene and social development. Read books, prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- Performs light housekeeping and cleaning duties if time permits.
- Assume full responsibility for household in the absence of parent.
- Travel with family on trips and assist with her in the home.
- Tend to emotional well-being and discipline her according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information.
- Perform other related care.
Skill Requirements (Education and Experience): At least grade 12 and have a one year to two years experienced or six months full time caregiver course training equivalent.
Salary Offer: $12.00 Benefits being offered: Workers Compensation Board
Employer’s Name: The Kaloti
Location of work: 84 Avenue, Surrey, BC V4N0W3
Local applicants only.
Preference to Canadians, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities.
2019 - All Rights Reserved.