Automotive TechnicianOthers BC, British Columbia,CANADA
NORTHERN STAR AUTOMOTIVE INC is looking for an Automotive Technician to join our team at Bay 3-320, Mackenzie Blvd, Mackenzie, BC. V0J 2C0. We have been serving Mackenzie for many years and are looking to add a dedicated individual to meet the increasing demand of the business that can help in the growth and customer satisfaction. If interested in joining our team, please apply below!
NORTHERN STAR AUTOMOTIVE INC is seeking an Automotive Technician.
Job type: Permanent & full time Position
Job start date: As soon as possible
Salary: $28.50/hr, working hours 40hr/week
- Inspect motors, road test motor vehicles, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
- Perform scheduled maintenance service such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
Qualification & Skills required
- High School, Diploma in similar field would be preferred
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Knowledge of automobiles
This position is open for all but the preference shall be given to Canadian Citizens, Permanent Resident & Indigenous Persons.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage and thank all applicants; however, only those we feel qualify, will be contacted