Companion for Mrs. BrodieToronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
- Looking after my needs and safety is the main priority of the caregiver.
- Prepare meals, perform light housekeeping, laundry and accompany to my doctor appointments, running errands, prepare grocery list and do shopping.
- Caregiver must be able to read newspaper, books and other reading materials for me as I am legally blind.
- And engage in conversation for mental stimulation.
- Assist with other related duties
Some flexibility required: Worker's schedule it would be
Sample of schedule: Tuesday and Thursday the caregiver will start at 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm (8 hours)
Friday, Sunday, Monday 11:30 pm to 7:30 am (8 hours)
Terms of employment: Full time, long term Wage: $13.91
Benefits package being offered: Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
Location of work: Shelborne Ave, NorthYork , Ontario, M6B 2M7
Employer: Mrs. Brodie Email: email@example.com
Local applicants only.
Education: Must have at least grade 12
Work experience: One year to two years’ experience in elderly care
Preference to Canadians, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, and older workers.