Care Giver- Elderly CareBurnaby - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Operating Name: Andrew YK Mark
• Job Title or Position- Caregiver-Elderly Care (Live Out)
NOC 4412- Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations
• Wage offered- Cad$ 17.50 Benefits in Accordance to Canadian Employment Standards with paid Vacation
and sick leave.
• Address or Job Location: Burnaby, B.C Canada
• Contact Information: Rngimmigration@gmail.com or Dorisyty@gmail.com
• Language Spoken: English. Cantonese Speaking is an added advantage
• Job Description: To care for an elderly Male Person. Prepare, cook and serve meals; Plan menus for special diets. Perform light housekeeping and cleaning; Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder); Provide personal care; Provide companionship; Administer medications; Assist clients to walk and to go to Doctor's appointment; Aid clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
• Job Type: Permanent full-time at least 30 hours per week
• Skills Experience and Education Requirements: High School graduate with 1 year experience in elderly care OR Nursing Graduate OR 6 month’s Care Giver training.
• Other Information: This is a LIVE-OUT employment condition