CaregiverSurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver Nanny needed for 8 years old Child in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, V3V 6J5 at private home . (Full time & permanent job)
Minimum working hours: 36 to 40 hours per week
Duties to be performed:
- Supervise and care for child
- Tend to emotional well-being of child
- Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development,
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for child
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
- Take child to and from school and to appointments
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
Salary: $11.50 per hour
Atleast 1 year experience requried. Completion of a training program in child care or in related field and completion of secondary education.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition for employment.
Preference will be given to: Aboriginal People, Newcomers to Canada, Canadian applicants.
Apply by email to: email@example.com