Caregiver for KidsSurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver for Children
Needed a caregiver / Nanny for two kids aged 6 and 4 years . We are located at Cypress Place, Surrey, V3W 6E4.
We expect those candidates to apply who has completed the High School Studies having some experience in child care.
The caregiver is expected to perform the underlying duties.
- Dressing the kids, making and packing their Tiffin for school.
- Dropping and picking them up from school.
- Cooking nutritious lunch for the kids and making them have lunch
- Make them revise school work and do home work if any.
- Accompanying them to the park or any other recreational activity they do.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Supervise kids till the parents’ reaches home and be flexible in that case.
- Never leave the kids unattended.
- Arrange educative indoor games when kids cannot go for outdoor activities because of bad weather.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition for employment.
This job posting is open for all, but we shall give first preference to Canadian Citizens, Aboriginal People, and those who are Permanent Residents of Canada.
The selected candidate shall be paid C$ 11.35 per hour.
35 hours /week. Full time, permanent position
Interested Candidates shall apply by sending an email at: email@example.com