Caregiver for ElderlyBurnaby - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver for Elderly
Urgently needed a care giver for 80 years old lady in Burnaby, V3N4B5
We are a family of three people: me, my wife and my son and looking for a Caregiver who can take care of my wife.
It is a full time position; with a salary of $ 17.50 per hour. Overtime would be given after 40 hours/week.
The duties that a care taker is required to perform are as following:
- Socializing for proper mental and emotional health by talking to her and involving with her in her talks
- Helping her to call and attend calls of her near and dear ones.
- Accompanying her to the doctor appointments, walk and shopping.
- Giving medicines on time and noting and informing any change in her behavior.
- Reporting any unnatural talks or actions.
- Doing light house hold duties and cooking as per the likes of the demand of the lady.
- Making nutritious food and serving her meals.
- Help the family in arranging any special function for the lady and be with her all the times.
- Accompanying her to family functions and assist her in taking meals there.
- Must be flexible with the working hours .
Our “first preference shall be Canadian Permanent Residents, Aboriginals and Canadian citizens” but this post is open for all those who find themselves capable for this job.
Education : High School
Experience : 1 year atleast
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition for employment.
Interested Candidates shall email at: Darshanmann1941@gmail.com