Caregiver for Elderly
Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Avtar Singh Saran
Caregiver & Nanny
August 08, 2017
March 08, 2018
Caregiver needed for Elderly at SURREY, BC, V3W 1G2, BC
- Job Title - Caregiver -Elderly Care
- Job Type: Permanent full-time at least 40 hours per week.
- Wage offered- Cad$ 17.50.
- Benefits: Paid Vacations.
- Language Spoken: English.
- Must be flexible with the working hours.
- High School graduate with 1 year experience in elderly care and 6 month’s Care Giver training.
- Socializing for proper mental and emotional health by talking to and involving in their talks
- Plan menus for special diets.
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder).
- Provide personal care.
- Administer medications.
- Assist to walk and to go to Doctor's appointment.
- Aid with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
- Socialize and accompany for walk.
- Accompanying to family functions and assist them in taking meals there.
Other Information: This is a LIVE-OUT employment, but we can provide the accommodation if the candidate wants or help him/ her to find accommodation nearby if needed. Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Preference will be given to: Aboriginal People, Newcomers to Canada, Canadian applicants.
Interested candidates can apply online at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 - All Rights Reserved.