Carpenter helper (NOC 7611)Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
GMK Framing and Forming Inc. located at 8635 141B Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 0S3 CANADA is urgently looking to hire two Carpenter helper (NOC 7611).
Carpenter helper (NOC 7611) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Cover surfaces with laminated plastic covering material
- Cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber
- Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, and other equipment, to aid in establishing reference points and lines
- Position and hold timbers, lumber, and paneling in place for fastening or cutting
- Select tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transport items to work site
Wage offered is $20.00 per hour, 30-40hrs per week. The employee will be entitled for 2 weeks of vacation per year.
- Some experience as a general construction labourer may be required for construction trade helpers.
The employment is full time and permanent.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
Only individuals who meet this qualification are asked to send resumes.