Child Caregiver (NOC 4411)Mississauga - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Employer: Mr. Mushtaq (Bob) Siddiqui
Position title: Child Caregiver (NOC 4411)
Salary: $11.80 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
Anticipated start date: ASAP
Terms of Employment: Full-time, permanent
Location of work: Major intersection: Tacc Dr. and Churchill Meadows Blvd.
Benefits: Medical insurance for 3 months until eligible for OHIP coverage (if applicable)
Contact information: send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervise and care for children in employer`s residence;
- Bathe, dress, and feed infant;
- Plan, prepare, and serve meals for infant;
- Perform housekeeping duties;
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
- Tend to infant`s emotional well-being and support their social development;
- Occasionally travel with family; and
- Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends, if needed.
Skills and experience requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of experience providing care;
- Client focus, flexible and effective interpersonal skills;
- Must speak English;
- Completion of High School is required.
Optional: accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. NOTE: This is NOT a condition of employment.