Caregiver- seniorsToronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Employer: Rita Di Cecco and Osvaldo Di Cecco
Position title: Caregiver – seniors
Salary: $14 / hour
Hours: 44 hours / week
Anticipated start date: ASAP
Terms of Employment: Full-time permanent
Location of work: Etobicoke – Weston Road and Hwy 401 area
Address: 61 Riverview Heights Toronto, Ontario M9P 2N3
Contact information: Carla Di Cecco – email@example.com
- First Aid, CPR, Life Support training;
- Training and/or experience providing elderly care
- Completion of High School is required; formal training on elderly care is an asset.
Work experience: Minimum 1 year experience as a Caregiver for Seniors/Elderly.
- Provide care and companionship for an elderly couple. One has dementia and the other has difficulty walking as she is recuperating from knee surgery;
- Administer personal care to couple as necessary and directed, such as bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, grooming;
- Prepare meals and assist with feeding;
- Shop for food and household supplies;
- Accompany to medical appointments and other personal appointments;
- Assisting with administration of medication and personal health needs;
- General light housekeeping and cleaning duties;
Optional: accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. NOTE: This is NOT a condition of employment.