Nanny for the Richter FamilyVancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
- Supervise and care for my two son’s, bathe, dress and feed.
- Prepare for their rest periods.
- Organize activities such as: games and outings with the same age range.
- Prepare craft materials and assist them.
- Instruct them in personal hygiene and social development. Read books, prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- Performs light housekeeping and cleaning duties if time permits.
- Assume full responsibility for household in the absence of parent.
- Travel with family on trips and assist with them in the home.
- Tend to emotional well-being and discipline them according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information.
- Perform other related care.
Terms of employment: Full time permanent
Benefits package being offered: Workers Compensation Board
Location of work: West 21st Avenue, Vancouver BC V5Z 1Y9
Contact information: 604-307-7110/ 604 879-0487
Skills and Education requirements: At least grade 12 and have a one year to two years experienced in related childcare or six months full time caregiver course training equivalent
Preference to Canadians, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities.