Marketing Manager (NOC 0124)
Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Delta Pizza Ltd.
Restaurant & Cafe
April 25, 2017
October 25, 2017
Delta Pizza Ltd. at Unit 108 - 12921 – 84th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 1B3 CANADA is urgently looking to hire one Marketing Manager.
Marketing Manager (NOC 0124) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Advertising managers plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Marketing managers establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
Wage offered is $39.50 per hour, 30-40hrs per week. The employee will be entitled for 2 weeks of vacation per year.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing and several years of experience as a sales, marketing or public relations representative or in a related occupation is required.
- English is required
The employment is full time and permanent.
Please email resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Only individuals who meet this qualification are asked to send resumes.
2018 - All Rights Reserved.