Caregiver Child CareCalgary - AB, Alberta,CANADA
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent at least 35 hours per week
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers
NOC Job Title: HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDERS NOC 4411
Employer: Anna Liza Lopez
SKILLS and KEY QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ years’ hands-on experience in child care arena Or Formal caregiver training.
- Highly skilled in providing child care in accordance to the employer’s protocols
- Well versed in designing and implementing daily activities to keep the child active
- Proficient in preparing food based on each child’s needs
- Preferably but not mandatory CPR and first aid Certified
- Able to demonstrate time management skills, sanitation awareness, emergency responding, safe patient handling, agile and empathetic
- Communicate in English and Ability to speak in Tagalog is an asset
Taking care of the needs and safety of the child is the main priority of the nanny. Prepare their meals, bath, dress, feed, beddings, clean clothing of the child, read books, sing songs and keep them occupied. Bring the child to the doctor’s appointment, park, community center, library, activities and other educational place. Perform other related care. If time permits will do light cleaning, dishwashing, laundry, ensuring the home is free of hazardous materials which may cause injury or harm to health, and general upkeep of the house.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge if on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
This Job is open for New Comers to Canada, Indigenous Person, Vulnerable youth and Person with Disabilities.
Job Location at: Calgary, AB
How to apply:
Contact: Anna Liza Lopez
Email: Rngimmigration@gmail.com Or email@example.com