Caregiver for Children
Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
SATWINDER PAL SINGH
Caregiver & Nanny
July 21, 2017
January 21, 2018
Family located in Crescent Beach area at, Surrey, BC, V4A 3W7 urgently requires an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Child Cargiver for our 1 year and 2 year old children. We also have a new born coming September 2017.
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Wages $11.50/Hr.
- Overtime: 1.5 times employee's regular wage after 8 hours a day of work
- Vacation pay of 4% of wages per year.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required.
Experience and skills:
- Experience in child care and house hold management would be an asset;
- Knowledge of First Aid Child CPR is an asset.
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house and we seek strictly a non-smoking person. Our daughter is severely allergic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the activities of children and provide ongoing care to them
- Bathe, dress and change diapers for infants
- Prepare formulas and bottle-feed infants as instructed
- Plan and serve hygienic and nutritious meals to children
- Do light housekeeping and laundry
- Clean and sanitize the children's room and/or house
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home
- Organize and take part in children activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to amuse and exercise o Teach children in special hygiene and social development o Participate in emotional well-being of children
- Discipline children in keeping with the methods requested by the parents
- Willing to work on flexible schedule
SECURITY AND SAFETY
- Criminal record check required
- References required
EMAIL resumes please at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 - All Rights Reserved.