Caregiver for ChildrenSurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Family located in Crescent Beach area at, Surrey, BC, V4A 3W7 urgently requires an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Child Cargiver for our 1 year and 2 year old children. We also have a new born coming September 2017.
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Wages $11.50/Hr.
- Overtime: 1.5 times employee's regular wage after 8 hours a day of work
- Vacation pay of 4% of wages per year.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required.
Experience and skills:
- Experience in child care and house hold management would be an asset;
- Knowledge of First Aid Child CPR is an asset.
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house and we seek strictly a non-smoking person. Our daughter is severely allergic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the activities of children and provide ongoing care to them
- Bathe, dress and change diapers for infants
- Prepare formulas and bottle-feed infants as instructed
- Plan and serve hygienic and nutritious meals to children
- Do light housekeeping and laundry
- Clean and sanitize the children's room and/or house
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home
- Organize and take part in children activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to amuse and exercise o Teach children in special hygiene and social development o Participate in emotional well-being of children
- Discipline children in keeping with the methods requested by the parents
- Willing to work on flexible schedule
SECURITY AND SAFETY
- Criminal record check required
- References required
EMAIL resumes please at: firstname.lastname@example.org