Caregiver for ElderlySurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver needed for Elderly at Surrey, BC, V3V 6E2, CANADA
JOB TITLE: Caregiver – Elderly care
JOB TYPE: Permanent full-time at least 40 hours per week.
Wage Offered: $17.50/hour
Benefits: Paid Vacation.
Language Spoken: English
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- High School Graduate
- 6 months Care Giver Training and 1 year experience with elderly care.
- Socializing for proper mental and emotional health by talking to and involving in their talks.
- Plan menus for special diets.
- Assume full responsibility of the household (in absence of house holder).
- Provide personal care.
- Assist to walk and to go to Doctor’s appointment.
- Aid with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
- Socialize and accompany for walk.
- Accompanying to family functions and helping in taking meals if required.
- Administer medicines (if needed).
Other information: this is a Live- Out –Position but we can provide accommodation if the candidate wants or help him/her to find accommodation nearby. Live-in is not a condition for employment.
Preference shall be given to: Aboriginal People, Newcomers to Canada, Canadian Citizens.
Interested candidates can apply online at: firstname.lastname@example.org