Supervisor, structural metal fitters (aluminum )Mississauga - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Supervisor, structural metal fitters (aluminum )
Hours: 40 hours per week /FT
Benefits: Medical Benefits
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who shape, form and join aluminum parts or products to specified dimensions and erect light and heavy aluminum windows and doors.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
- Train or arrange for training of workers
- Ensure standards for safe working conditions are observed
- Prepare production and other reports
- Set up machines and equipment
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of machine operators, machine fitters, helpers and laborers.
- Ensure safety
- Completion of trade school or apprenticeship training for metal fitter/fabricator
- Several years of experience as a qualified metal fitter is required.
- 2-3 years of supervisory/foreman experience
- Proven experience with aluminum windows and doors CNC production/fabrication including European aluminum system providers Schuco and Alumil
- Ability to read architectural drawings, fabrication requirements to create custom machining programs specific to jobs
Contact: send your resume to: email: email@example.com , mail or
in person between 9-5 at: ZED-3 INC, 1677 Aimco Blvd, Unit A, Mississauga ON, L4W1H7
tel. (905) 602-5887