Live-in-Caregiver (NOC 4412)Victoria - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
I Mr. Anup Grewal require a full time Live- in -caregiver (NOC 4412) to aid and take care of an elderly person residing at 878 Lodi Avenue, Victoria, BC, V8Z 6R2. I would also require the live-in-caregiver to also assist with some household duties.
Live -in-caregiver will have to perform all of the below mentioned duties:
- Provide care and companionship for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, or illness
- Changing non sterile dressings, assist in the administration of medications and collecting specimens under the general direction of doctor
- Develop and implement daily activities that support and promote the development of the clients health
- Guide and assist in dressing
- Assess the skills, abilities, interests and needs of the client
- Discuss progress or problems of their health with family members
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with others
- May be required to attend meetings and workshops to develop and discuss new health activities that may benefit the elderly
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals; may shop for food and household supplies, wash, iron and press clothing of elderly if required
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Administer bedside and personal care to clients such as aid in ambulation, bathing, personal hygiene, and dressing and undressing
- Plan and prepare meals and special diets, and feed or assist in feeding clients
- May perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Security and Safety
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Walking, Repetitive tasks, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Sitting, Physically demanding
Work Location Information
Work in employer's/client's home
Reliability, Judgment, Flexibility, Organized
Wage offered is $19.00 per hour, 30-40hrs per week. The employee will be entitled to 10 Days of Vacation.
Employment is a full time and permanent position.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.