Cook (NOC 6322)Etobicoke - ON, Ontario,CANADA
2383879 Ontario Inc. DBA Warraich Meats located at 6640 Finch Avenue West, Etobicoke, Ontario, M9W0B3 is looking for a Cook (NOC 6322).
Cook (NOC 6322) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Able to Operate a Tandoor (clay oven)
- Ability to cook various breads, vegetarian and non vegetarian items in the tandoor
- Must know exact cooking times for all items
- Oversee kitchen operations to ensure that everything runs smoothly
- Clean kitchen and work area as required
- Plan menus as per the clients requirement , and restaurant demand
- determine food portions for all dished
- Introduce new dishes
- Estimate food requirements and costs and monitor and order supplies
- Train kitchen staff
- Specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine and special dishes
- Work with minimal or no supervision
- Know how to make all the different types of Indian dishes served on our menu.
Employment Conditions: - Overtime, Evening, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours
Language: - English is required.
Education: - Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Experience: - 3 years to less than 5 year
Transportation/Travel Information: - Public transportation is available, willing to travel
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: - Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Attention to detail..
Personal Suitability: - Client focus, Team player, Judgment, Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Organized
Additional Skills: - Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
Cook Categories: - Cook (general)
Cuisine Specialties: - South Indian, west Indian
Work Setting:- Restaurant
Wage offered $13.00 per hour, 40hr per week. 10 Days of Paid Vacation.
The employment is full time and permanent.
If you are the perfect fit and want to join our growing team please apply with your resume to: email@example.com. Only individuals who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.