Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
- Analyze specifications to determine the amount of materials required.
- Must know how to prepare and clean surfaces using various methods such as scrapping, steam-cleaning etc.
- Mix and thin paint to obtain desired colour and texture.
- May provide cost estimates and advice customers on selection of color schemes or choice of wall coverings.
- Assemble scaffolding and swing tables.
- Apply paint or other materials such as stains, oil, fibreglass etc. using brushes, rollers or spray equipments.
- Completion of high school.
- Completion of a three to four year year apprenticeshipprogram. OR
Several years of work experience in the trade.
How to Apply