Prince George, BC, Canada
Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
Mosaic's job opportunities in Sales and Merchandising offer great weekday work hours, competitive pay, stimulating challenges and the opportunity to build a part-time career that meets your lifestyle needs.
As a Merchandising Specialist, you will work in partnership with the core merchandiser and retailers; performing merchandising and product awareness services to maximize sales on behalf of some of the nation's best known brands. Are you looking for a fun, part-time job, and are an energetic self- starter… Apply for this merchandising position today!
- Visit your assigned stores
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with retail associates and managers.
- Provide important information and support on new release product promotions and activities in adherence to Head Office directives
- Ensure that all products for our various clients are displayed, set to planograms, correctly priced, signed, and presented in adequate quantities in all departments where the product is displayed
- Negotiating premier shelf space (endcap, incremental display, etc.) and front of store presence
- Assemble fixtures, set-up and take down displays as required
- Assist in the flow of product from the stock room to the sales floor, and facilitate product returns
- Maximize point of sale (POS) advantage
- Prior success in a merchandising, retail, or customer service role preferred, however transferable experience will be openly considered
- Highly organized, detailed, and able to manage time effectively
- Must be very comfortable working with technology.
- Physically able to lift, bend, kneel and stand for extended periods
- Able to work a variable schedule.
- Usual workdays are Tuesday (am), Thursdays, and Fridays with approximately 10-15 hr/wk.
- 24 hour/7 days a week computer access, printer, wireless capabilities recommended
- Strong computer skills utilizing the Internet, email and Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of utilizing the latest in tablet technology for data collection and reporting (training will be provided)
- Ability to complete online training and attend conference calls as required
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a car
Auto Insurance Requirements:
- All employees that are required to use their personal vehicle for business purposes are required to provide Mosaic with evidence of insurance and agree in writing to keep this insurance current throughout employment.
Interested? To Apply: please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.