Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
HM Tax is 100% Canadian owned and operating since 1978. We have four different locations in British Columbia, providing professional services tailored to meet the needs of all the clients, whether it is individual, families or businesses.
Currently we are looking for a Computer Help desk technician to provide technical support in our officces.
Computer help desk technician may perform the following duties:
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced. Must be able to gain remote access applications from other office location.
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other doucments to research and implement solutions
- Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users.
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties.
- Provide business stystems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
- Collect, organize and maintain problems and solutions log for future reference.
- Participate in the redesign of applications and other software.
- Install new software and see all the tax software and othe advanced softwares are installed as per the instruction in the manual.
- Troubleshoot the technical problems as and when it appears for smooth running of business.
- Install anti-Virus/spyware/grayware protection and make regular updates as and when required.
- Ensure all the client files are protected with anti-virus software.
- Completion of Bachelor degree in Computer science or Computer programming
- May have to travel to the different location of the office as and when required.
No Walk- In or No Phone Call please.