Home Support Worker – Senior
Coquitlam - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
October 12, 2017
January 12, 2018
We are looking for someone to assist our family, caring for an elderly woman. She has had a serious stroke and is unable to walk, manage her bowel and bladder functions, feed, dress or bathe herself without assistance. She is functionally paralyzed on her entire right side.
- Assist with bathing and personal hygiene, dressing and undressing on a daily basis;
- Plan and prepare meals and snacks;
- Administer medication;
- Housekeeping duties, including ensuring the house is clean and tidy, laundry, clean up after meals;
- Drive her to doctor’s appointments, as needed.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Able to read and communicate in English;
- Fluent in Farsi (spoken and reading);
- Completion of high school required but post-secondary education is an asset;
- Current certificate in standard first aid and CPR;
- At least 6 months of training or at least 1 year of full-time paid employment as a caregiver;
- Must be able to work independently in an unsupervised setting.
- Title: Home Support Worker – Senior (NOC 4412)
- Full-time, permanent
- Hours of work: 40 hours a week
- Schedule: Shift work with weekends and evenings sometimes required
- Job location: Near the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and Pipeline Road in Coquitlam
- Employer: Masud Sagheb
- Salary: $17.00 an hour
- Reliable, trustworthy, warm, calm, clean and organized.
If interested in this position, please apply by email to Masud Sagheb at email@example.com with a cover letter and resume. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.