Care Giver - Child CareVancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
SKILLS and KEY QUALIFICATIONS
• 1 year Experience in child care giving OR with six months formal training in providing child care OR Nursing Certificate/ Diploma.
• Well versed in designing and implementing daily activities to keep the child active
• Proficient in preparing food based on each child’s needs
• Preferably but not mandatory CPR and first aid Certified
• Able to demonstrate time management skills, sanitation awareness, emergency responding, safe patient handling, agile and empathetic
• Communicate well in English and Ability to speak in Tagalog is an asset
Taking care of the needs and safety of the child is the main priority of the nanny. Prepare their meals, bath, dress, feed, beddings, clean clothing of the child, read books, sing songs and keep them occupied. Bring the child to the doctor’s appointment, park, community center, library, activities and other educational place. Perform other related care. If time permits will do light cleaning, dishwashing, laundry, ensuring the home is free of hazardous materials which may cause injury or harm to health, and general upkeep of the house.
This is a Live-out basis employment
Job Location at: Vancouver
How to apply:
Contact: Jodel Mabborang-Jasmin / Nolisa Guerra