Transport ManagerRichmond - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Hiring a very capable candidate , having a good communication skills , decision making , positive aptitude , keen learner , familliar with computer techniques , problem solvent , friendly , hardworking , co-operative person to work for a position of :
TRANSPORT MANAGER IN COMPANY : NATIONAL CARGO SERVICES INC
Position Available : 1
Job title ; Transport Manager
Location of Work : 13951 - Bridgeport Road , Richmond BC , V6V1J6
Job TYpe : Full- time / Permanent
Language : English
Wage : 36 .00 cad
Education & Experience : High School complete / with Degree in Bus Admin with an combination of more then 3 yrs of experience in transportation operations or administrative operations in a Transport field .
JOB DUTIES :
- Oversee the setting of transportation rates , evaluate productivity of employees .
- Co-ordinate with staff , deal with shipping companies who supply commodities to warehouse .
- Co-ordinate with all manufacturing , receiving sectors and utilities.
- Set plans , policies for employees , oversee dispatch , prepare reports of deliveries and imported material.
- Hire employees and and train them .
- Develop plans and procedures for the transportation and storage of goods .
- Set performance goals , control the departmental budget .
Candidate with a suitable profile can send Resume , Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .