Vancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
October 14, 2017
November 13, 2017
We need an in-home caregiver to take care of our children. This is a full-time job, which is 40 hours/week, $12/hour, and the main duties are as following
- Take children to and from school and to appointments;
- Supervise and care for children;
- Prepare nutritious meals;
- Organize and participate in activities that promote learning and exercise: reading, games, crafts, and outings;
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
- Perform light housekeeping duties.
Requirement: high school or above; basic English skill; at least 6 months related training or 1 year related experience.
*ACCOMMODATION: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. NOTE: This is not a condition of employment.
**Position is available and open Indigenous persons, youth, new immigrants, and persons with disabilities.
2019 - All Rights Reserved.