DriversCanada-wide, Canada Wide,CANADA
Talentcor Halifax, a division of Design Group is currently recruiting for Experienced Class 5 drivers able to operate manual/Standard cars
- Inspect and load product
- Physical lifting
- Document delivery status
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle
- Record information such as mileage, fuel costs, and any problems encountered
- Complete driver check-in, including proper accounting of merchandise and invoicing
- Park vehicle in tight fitting areas
- Must be able to Drive a Manual/ Standard
- Minimum 1 year driving and/or delivery experience
- Valid Driver’s License (Class 5 only is needed)
- Current Driver’s Abstract (this no major violations in the past 12 months)
- High school diploma or equivalent would be an asset but not mandatory
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Ability to lift and carry heavy material when needed
- Self-starter and highly motivated to make proactive changes
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with the ability to engage team members.
- Effective time management skills, able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Well organized, proactive and positive approach in the work place.
- Ability to work independently and harmoniously within in a team environment
- Must have steal toed work boots
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Lisa Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Talent at work.
Key Word Drivers, shipping, standard