Financial OfficerNew Westminster - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Company Name: Unicorn Security Services Inc.
Location: 201-624 6th Street, New Westminster, BC V3L 3C4
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Positions: 1
Position: Financial Officer
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Overtime: As per prov standards - $32.25 after 8hrs/day, 40hrs/wk
Unicorn Security is one of the most reputable and professional security companies with a full team of dedicated security professionals who offer impeccable security services to the clients. Acclaimed as one of the best security company in New Westminster, we are proud to offer our services to our customers at affordable rates.
We recruit and train some of the best security guard professionals present in the industry. All our security guard are highly skilled professionals. All the team members are offered comprehensive training and specialized equipments to meet unforeseen contingencies. Moreover, this security company also includes field supervisors who meet with the mobile patrol officers to receive constant updates and to offer required guidance if necessary.
The success or failure of any security firm depends on honesty, integrity and a firm commitment to ensure excellent services to our clients.
We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet the demands of our ever-growing company. You must be familiar with audits, invoices, and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate interest in managing accounting activities (including bank reconciliations, accounts payables, accounts receivables, etc.). You should also have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and be able to handle a fast-paced office environment. Overall, you will be responsible for the day-to-day financials, reports and procedures.
- 3-5 years of experience in bookkeeping, preferably at the senior level handling the full-spectrum of financial responsibilities
- Must have successfully completed Secondary School and earned their Diploma
- Bachelor’s in business administration, economics, commerce or a related field is desired but not mandatory
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office and other relevant Software Packages
- Detail Oriented, working with a High Degree of Accuracy
- Ability to Multitask and Meet Changing Deadlines
- Ability to be self-directed and able to Complete Projects with No Supervision
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain company books including A/P, A/R, bank statements and other reports
- Reconcile and balance accounts
- Manage employee payroll services
- Record cash receipts and expenditures
- Issue financial statements as and when required
- Prepare all tax and other financial reports
- Represent the company as a liaison with Accountant to prepare Tax Returns
- Monitor fixed assets and manage invoices
- Maintain historical integrity of information for audits and statistics
- Organize and maintain filing system
- Ensure compliance with governing regulations
- Meet with manager to discuss budget needs and resource
***** Please submit all resumes via email *****
We look forward hearing from you and advise that only those shortlisted will be contacted. Unicorn Security Services Inc. is committed to enhancing our diverse workforce.