Guneet Raiwal and Sanjeet Raiwal
October 18, 2017
-1484 days left
Company Name: Guneet Raiwal and Sanjeet Raiwal
Location: 27754 Pullman Avenue, Abbotsford, BC V4X 0A2
Email address: email@example.com
Number of Position: 1
Position Name: Nanny
NOC Code: 6474/4411
Position Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Salary: $12.00/hr ($24,960 annually)
Overtime: $18.00/hr (As per BC Standards – for over 8 hrs/day; 40 hrs/wk)
Observed Holidays: As outlined on labour.gov.bc.ca – 10 holidays/yr
Medical: BC MSP premiums payable by employee
- minimum 6 months of experience in similar position or completion of a training program in child care or a related field is required
- CPR / First aid certification would be an asset.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Supervise and care for children in the absence of parents
- Bathe, dress and feed children
- Taking kids to the nearby park
- Prepare meals for children according to employer's instructions
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Keep children in personal hygiene and social development
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children
- Laundry of children clothes and beddings only when the children are at schools
- Assume full responsibility of the household in the absence of the parents
- Reliable, trustworthy, warm, calm. Energetic and comfortable with young children.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available for early morning, day, early evening shifts.
4% vacation pay as per British Columbia regulations will be paid each pay day on a bi-weekly basis.
NOTE: Live-in arrangement is not a condition of employment.
Job is open and available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, indigenous persons, youth & immigrants.
If interested in this position, please apply by email
***** Please submit all resumes via email *****
We look forward hearing from you.