National Sales and Operations Manager, CanadaKingston - ON, Ontario,CANADA
National Sales and Operations Manager, Canada
Job Description: This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and experienced Sales and Operations Manager to join our highly motivated team! This position will be based in the Kingston, Ontario area where distribution and future manufacturing operations will be based. There will be substantial national travel and candidates working remotely from the GTA or Greater Montreal area will be considered.
Narellan Pools is a renowned brand celebrating over 40 years of pool manufacturing, sales and installation excellence. We are a dynamic business with strong community values and a vision to be the world’s best and most loved pool brand. We are a rapidly growing Australian business that is expanding globally. For more information on Narellan Pools go to www.narellanpools.ca or www.youtube.com/NarellanPools.
To take our Canadian business to the next level, there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Operations Manager to join our business to execute on our Canadian growth plans.
Reporting to our Chief Operating Officer, we are appointing a Sales and Operations Manager to lead our business in Canada and drive the expansion of the business through dealer recruitment, support and development. This is an executive-level role with broad responsibility to develop and execute our strategic plan through the implementation of initiatives, operations, marketing and business development to deliver growth and outstanding client experiences across the business. We are in a high growth phase and the execution of our plan and achieving targets are core to this role.
• Representing Narellan Pools within the Canadian swimming pool industry;
• Developing and implementing the strategic and tactical plan required to begin swimming pool production in the Kingston location in close cooperation with the Narellan Pools Head Office;
• Developing the Canada annual marketing plan and lead the execution of the plan;
• Managing operational costs [daily, weekly and monthly] with a strong focus on increasing turnover, reducing costs and optimising efficiencies;
• Managing inventory to optimise stock turn and complete the monthly stocktake of all inventory;
• Managing domestic transport logistics for pool imports and delivery of pools to dealers and clients;
• Preparing and managing the Annual Budget for Canada for approval by the COO;
• Reporting exceptions to AOP, budget and cost analysis;
• Monitoring the financial performance of dealers, provide direction and use the tools and resources to support to improve results;
• Leading the successful induction and start-up of new dealers into the Narellan Pools community;
• Developing and maintaining strong, effective relationships with the dealer network through a culture of integrity and performance management with resulting growth in per dealer sales, overall sales and customer satisfaction;
• Being accountable for sales forecasts for each dealer to roll into national forecasts;
• Looking for opportunities for additional projects, revenue streams and continually positioning Narellan Pools as world's best;
• Recruiting new dealers, including preparing and finalising legal agreements; and
• Positively impacting the profitability of the business through ensuring dealers meet their targets and growth opportunities.
Skills and Experience Requirement: Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated capability to fully implement business plans, a commitment to great client experiences, and a passion to mentor and have the proven ability to influence and make decisions that support system and process improvements and support business outcomes. The candidate will be a motivated, disciplined and considered team member with tons of integrity and have business and finance acumen with a proven track record growing businesses and profitability. The candidate will possess computer literacy skills with Microsoft Office Suite and a knowledge of Manufacturing Systems.
Strong experience in leading dealer networks and franchising operations is will be preferred with experience in at least one of these areas essential. Experience in the swimming pool, landscaping or construction industries will be preferred. With an aspiration to develop and grow the business, we are looking for someone who believes in our vision as passionately as the Narellan Pools team, and does whatever it takes to make things happen.
Salary and Hours of Work: Annual salary of $120,000 to $150,000 to be based on experience and qualifications. Hours of work per week will vary but with an average of 40 hours per week. A competitive performance based incentive based bonus plan will be negotiated with the successful candidate according to experience and qualifications. Compensation will be reviewed annually.
Benefits: Competitive benefits including extended health, dental, RRSP Matching, 3-5 weeks annual paid vacation and paid sick days will be offered with specifics to be determined based on the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate
Term of Employment: Permanent & Full Time with a 3-month probationary period
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Minimum Masters of Business Administration
- A minimum of 10 years' related management experience
- Experience in operations, business development, sales, marketing, dealer and franchise development.
- Ability to develop people and teams
***Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to Anne Badre at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.