Rate of Pay:
$39.00 per Hr
Government mandated benefits only
1. Manage school bus transportation
2. Manage maintenance of school buildings
3. Manage mechanical maintenance and servicing of school bus and facility equipment
4. Develop & implement schedules & procedures for safety inspections & preventative maintenance programs.
5. Manage maintenance of school grounds
6. Manage safety program and train staff in first aid.
1. Must be of like faith and adhere to Independent Baptist faith & doctrine
2. Currently be a member in good standing with an Independent Baptist church, including active participation within the church for a minimum of five years.
3. Be able to provide a letter of reference from your Pastor
4. Be able to provide a criminal background check and child welfare background check
5. Must have a valid class 4 Alberta driver's license with S & Q endorsement
6. Must have valid first aid / CPR-AED instructors certificate with an approved Canadian provider
7. Must be able to manage the safety program
8. Previous managerial experience an advantage
9. Medical certification or letter of confirmation as to physical fitness and ability to undertake all aspect of the position
10. Primary consideration will be given to existing employees
Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgment; Values and ethics; Reliability
Reading text; Document use; Numeracy; Writing; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making; Critical thinking; Job task planning & organizing; Significant use of memory; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning.
High school diploma or GED Post secondary education would be an advantage