Motel Managing SupervisorOthers BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Motel Managing Supervisor
Imperial Grand Forks Holdings Inc.
Imperial Motel is looking for a full-time Motel Manager in Grand Forks
Position: Motel Managing Supervisor (NOC 6313)
Hours: Full Time, 40hours / week
- Ensure superior service standards are maintained at all times
- Promote, implement and evaluate rules and procedures for the operation of the motel keeping in mind all safety procedures
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of motel services clerks
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Provide performance reviews to staff
- Attend all management team meetings
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Secondary school graduation is required.
- Minimum 1 year of supervising experience is required.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Able to work in the combination of sitting, standing, walking depending on the work
- Must be an a team player having excellent oral and written communication, client focused
- Taking full responsibility of safety procedures while renting out.
- Knowledge of computer (Ms word & Ms Excel)
How to apply