Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
HARPREET SINGH KAILEY
November 04, 2017
July 05, 2018
We are seeking a caregiver to help look after our 3 kids aged 8 & 6 years (Girl) and 4 years (Boy)
DUTIES TO BE PERFORMED
- Oversee children's activities such as meals and rest periods
- Prepare kids for rest periods.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene & social development.
- May perform light routine housekeeping and cleaning duties like washing dishes, laundry.
- Assume full responsibility for household while parents are away
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Take children to and from school
- Tend to emotional well-being of the children
- Supervise and care for the children
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision
This full-time job (40 hours/week) is situated in: SURREY, BC, V3S 8Z4.
Job start date: 1st January 2018
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
Education: High School
Experience: Atleast 1 year
Preference will be given to Canadian candidates, Aboriginal People, and those who are Permanent Residents of Canada.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition for employment.
Interested Candidates shall apply by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 - All Rights Reserved.