Child CaregiverSurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver required for 2 Children (Aged 6 & 1) in Surrey, BC, Canada, at their residence.
Full time & permanent job
WORKING HOURS: 40hr/wk
Duties to be performed:
- Supervise and monitor the safety of both the children
- Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Change the diapers.
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children.
- Perform cleaning duties and laundry related to the children,
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children at home
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by parents.
Six months to one year experience is mandatory. The candidates should have minimum 6 months training program in child care or in related field preferred and completion of secondary education.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis; but Live-in is not a condition for employment.
Preference will be given to: Aboriginal People, Newcomers to Canada, Canadian applicants.
Apply by email to: email@example.com