Delivery Drivers (NOC 7514)Vancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Adanac Seafood Inc. located at 1623 Pandora Street, Vancouver, BC, V5L 0B1 CANADA is urgently looking to hire two Delivery Drivers.
Delivery Drivers (NOC 7514) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various products, such as fast food, newspapers, magazines, bakery and dairy products, and items such as dry cleaning, envelopes, packages and parcels
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection of vehicle
- Plan delivery travel schedules and service routes
- Load and unload cargo, goods or merchandise
- Provide customer service by selling products, delivering over established routes and accepting or making payments for goods
- Record information on pick-ups and deliveries, vehicle mileage and fuel costs and report any incidents or problems encountered
- May scan and sort freight or cargo for delivery
- May assemble, install or set-up delivered goods or merchandise
- May communicate with central dispatch using mobile communications equipment.
Languages: - English may be required.
Education: - No formal education is required.
Experience: - No experience is required.
Security and Safety: - Driving record check (abstract)
Personal Suitability: - Flexibility, Team player, Judgement, Organized, Reliability
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): - Class 1/1 F/A Licence (semi trailer trucks)
Wage offered is $18.00 per hour, 30-40hrs per week. The employee will be entitled for 2 weeks of vacation per year.
The employment is full time and permanent.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.