Child Care Provider - Private HomeOthers SK, Saskatchewan,CANADA
November 28, 2017
December 28, 2017
|Job Title:||Childcare Provider Private Home - NOC 6474|
|Details:||Caregiver to be employed at the residence of Jennifer Singer. |
Located within the RM of Biggar, near Monarch Road, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Looking for full time caregiver to care for 4 children. Ages range from 2-9. Caregiver is to assume full responsibility for the household in the absence of the parents. Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home. Supervise and care for children. Bathe, dress and feed children. Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest period, as instructed by employer. Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development. Tend to the emotional well-being of children. Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading etc. Plan prepare and service meals and snacks for children. Assist with homework.
Light housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation.
Wage is $13.02/hr, 40 hours/week.
Overtime rate at 1.5 times the regular pay for hours worked over 44 hours/week. Some flexibility is required with start and end times.
Completion of secondary school may be required and would be considered an asset.
Completion of a training program in childcare or a related field may be required and would be considered an asset.
Childcare or household management experience may be required and would be considered an asset.
This position is given preference to Canadians, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities.
|# of Positions:||1|
|Employment Terms:||Full Time|
|Employment Length:||24 months|
|Apply by Date:||27-Dec-2018|
|Skills:||Work Setting |
- Employer's home
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check (abstract)
- Help children with homework
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare craft materials and assist children to use them
- Read to children
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
- Public transportation is not available
Work Location Information
- Rural community
- Kindergarten age (4 - 5 years)
- School age (6 - 12 years)
- Toddler to pre-school (1 - 3 years)
|How to Apply:||Emailed a detailed resume|
|Employer Name:||Jennifer Singer|
2018 - All Rights Reserved.