Caregiver for ChildBrampton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Caregiver needed for Child at, Brampton, Ontario, Canada, L6P 1E4. Child aged 1 year.
(Full time & permanent job)
Minimum working hours: 40 hours per week
Duties to be performed:
- Preparing the infant food as per the guidelines.
- Feeding her and bathing her.
- Changing diapers and clothes as needed
- Supervise and care for child
- Supervising the daily activates and growth of the child
- Engaging the child in some activity
- Making proper schedule of nap time.
- Accompanying to doctors appointments when needed
- Tend to emotional well-being of child
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Maintain full hygiene of the chid and home to avoid infection.
- Taking the child out and making her play some games at home and in park.
Salary: $ 14 per hour
Experience: 6 months to 1 year required in same field.
Completion of minimum of 6 months training program in child care or in related field would be preferred. Completion of higher secondary education needed.
Optional accommodation is also available at no charge if the candidate wishes to work on a live-in basis. But Live-in is not a condition for employment and the family will also help in finding a nearby accommodation at reasonable rates.
Preference will be given to: Aboriginal People, Newcomers to Canada, Canadian applicants but this job opening is open to all the candidates who fits the educational and experience requirement.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of resume and called for an interview personally, telephonic or video.
Interested candidates should send the resume at : email@example.com