Caregiver for Elderly
Abbotsford - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver & Nanny
November 11, 2017
August 11, 2018
Caregiver needed for Elderly in Abbotsford, BC, Canada. V2T 4S2
Permanent Full-time job for Elderly Care
Salary: $17.50 per hour and 40 hours per week.
Education: Minimum High school completion and Caretaker Certificate required.
Experience: One year experience as a caregiver is required.
Everyone including aboriginals, new immigrants and youths are invited to apply for this job.
As Caregiver, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Administer bedside and personal care to recipient such as bathing, personal hygiene, and dressing and undressing
- Provide care and companionship for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, convalescence or family disruption
- Daily tasks include preparing meals, cleaning and providing reminders of appointments.
- Plan meals and special diets, and feed or assist in feeding recipient
- Perform routine health-related duties such as assisting in the administration of medications if in case is prescribed by doctor in future.
- Perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
- Perform housekeeping and other home management duties under general direction of employer
- Plan and prepare meals independently or with employer, and may serve meals
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition of the job.
Apply by email only – send resume and certifications to: email@example.com
2018 - All Rights Reserved.