Ethenic South Indian CooksMississauga - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Ethenic South Indian Cooks
Location: Mississauga - Gurulukshami Restaurant
Start date : As soon as possible
Vacancies : 2
Salary:- $18.00 per hour/ 40 hours a week.
Job Description: Full Time, Permanant
Benefits:- Disablity Benefits, Medical Benefits. Group Insurance Benefits
Languages : English
Education : Other trades certificate or diploma
Experience : 2 years to less than 3 years
Security and Safety : Criminal record check
Transportation/Travel Information :- Own transportation, Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities :- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability :- Dependability, Client focus, Initiative, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Judgement, Flexibility, Reliability, Organized
Specific Skills :
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Order supplies and equipment, Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets, Manage kitchen operations
Work Setting :- Restaurant
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) : Cook Trade Certification
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
7070 Saint Barbara Blvd., Unit # 45, 48 & 50
Mississauga, ON L5W 0E6