Child Caregiver - private home (NOC 4411)Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
I require a full time Child Caregiver - private home (NOC 4411) to aid and take care of two child residing at 152A Street, Surrey, BC, Canada.
Child Caregiver - private home (NOC 4411) for will have to perform all of the below mentioned duties:
- Supervise and care for children in employer's or own residence
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
- Take children to and from school and appointments
- May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
Wage offered is $12.00 per hour, 37.50 hrs per week. The employee will be entitled to 10 Days of Vacation.
No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
Morning and Day
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work Site Environment
Scent free, Non-smoking
Excellent oral communication, Flexibility
Infant (3 months - 11 months), Toddler to pre-school (1 - 3 years)
Prepare infants and children for rest periods, Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants, Bathe, dress and feed infants and children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Supervise and care for children
Employment is a full time and permanent position.
Please send your resume to: Akinmichel91@gmail.com
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.