Food Service SupervisorOthers AB, Alberta,CANADA
Position: Food Service Supervisors
Number of positions: 2
Job Description, responsibilities and other terms:
- Make the working schedule of the staffs and delegate jobs accordingly.
- Supervise the kitchen and front staffs handling food serving.
- Estimate the food costing and controlling the cost by minimizing the wastage.
- Assist the owner in Daily ordering, purchasing and inventory count.
- Monitor Guests’ Feedbacks and Guests’ comments.
- Interact with the guests and enquire about their requirements.
- Daily preparation of reports such as sales summary report.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the operation of the restaurant.
- Ensure the guests’ area, kitchen are clean and hygienic; ensure the food platforms are set all time.
- Monitors all time for the right temperature of both hot and cold foods.
- Coordinate with other food counter attendants during rush hours.
- Handle customers’ complaints and resolve them in a cordial manner.
- Completion of secondary school diploma is required.
- Having experience is preferred and is an asset but not mandatory.
- Excellent customer service skills; Excellent communication skills.
- Professional appearance and manners; Good English language skills
Location of work
#103 -4910 50 Ave, Cold Lake, AB T9M 0G1
One free staff meal will be provided on each shift.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: email@example.com