Truck Driver, Long Haul (NOC Truck Drivers 7411 / 7511)Others BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Employer: R & P Logistics Ltd.
Location: 22057 119 Avenue, Maple Ridge, BC, V2X 2Y6
Job Title: Truck Driver, Long Haul (NOC Truck Drivers 7411 / 7511)
Positions Available: 4
Term: Permanent Full time.
Salary: $ 26.00 / hr
Education: No formal education required
Language: Basic English is required.
Experience: No experience is required. On job training will be provided. Previous experience is an asset.
Driver’s License (Class 1 or A) / Equivalent to ICBC requirement of Class 1 Licence, Air Brake (Z) Endorsement is required.
Documentation knowledge: Knowledge to maintain Log Book, Bill of Lading, Making Trips (pre-trip, post - trips), Inspection Reports.
You should have: Reading text, Numeracy, Communication, Working with others, Problem solving, decision making abilities
• Operate and drive tractor-trailor, long-combination to transport goods and materials over long distances.
• Plan trip and obtain required documentation to transport goods.
• Perform pre-trip, on route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals and brakes.
• Perform emergency road side repairs.
• Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
• Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
• Maintain driver logbook, administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books.
• Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers.
• May drive as part of a two-person team.
• Manage trip reports, maintenance reports, inspection reports
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume at
R & P Logistics Ltd.
22057 119 Ave, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2Y6
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview. Aboriginal, youth & New comers can also apply.
Driver’s License (Class 1 or A) / equivalent to ICBC Class 1 Licence, Air Brake (Z) Endorsement is required.