Chillies Indian Restaurant Inc.
Restaurant & Cafe
January 19, 2018
April 19, 2018
Position: Cook (Indian Cuisine)
Number of positions: 1
Job Description, responsibilities and other terms
- Continually liaise with Restaurant Front house staff to meet guests’ requests. Estimate food requirements and estimate food costs.
- Help the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager for inventory estimation.
- Prepare and Cook food within the time as per the order and ensure the taste of the food is maintained Control wastage and try to keep the food cost low.
- Co-ordinate with other cooks and kitchen helpers.
- May need to open and/or close the restaurant time to time.
- Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure everything is ready before the actual cooking starts.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen all the time.
- Train new or existing kitchen staffs about the menu and cooking procedures time to time.
- Completion of some secondary education or equivalent experience is required.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
Location of work:
1581 Greenbank Road, Unit 9, Nepean, ON, K2J 4Y6.
Full-time permanent employment (Min 40 hours/week).
$15.00 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: email@example.com
No phone calls, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.