Office ManagerAbbotsford - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Employer Name: Eye Immigration Inc.
Job Location: 102A – 32544 George Ferguson Way,
Abbotsford, BC, V2T 4Y1.
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Manager
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 1 to 2 years.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Eye Immigration Inc. is looking for Full Time Permanent Office Manager to join their team as Soon as possible.
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
• Carry out administrative activities
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
• Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and management processes
• Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
• Supervise administrative staff
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration will be an asset.
• Experience in IELTS Coaching Centre & Immigration field will be an asset.
Salary: $24.00 per hour & full time hours per week with benefits as per our company policy.
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills arewelcome to apply.