Caregiver- Nanny (For toddler)Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver- Nanny (For toddler)
Company Name: Gagandeep Singh Sandhu
1. Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals for children.
2. Sterilize bottles, preparing formulas and changing diapers.
3. Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
4. Bath, dress and feed children.
5. Assisting children with general hygiene.
6. Organize, activities such as games and outings for children.
7. Drive children to school and appointments.
8. Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
9. Organizing and cleaning children's play area.
10. Cleaning up in the kitchen.
11. Loading, running, and emptying the dishwasher.
12. Doing children's laundry.
13. Making children's beds.
14. Cleaning up children's rooms and bathrooms.
15. Supervise and care for children.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Nanny
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Wages: $13.00 per hour
Experience an asset.
Minimum Education: High School
409-13789 107A Avenue, Surrey,
British Columbia,Canada , V3T 0B8
Work setting: Private Home
Accommodation: "No accomodation will be provided, but can help in searching it”.
Note: "This is not a condition of employment.”
How to Apply
Please e-mail your resume with contact number at email@example.com