NannySurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Nanny - Caregiver for toddler
Surrey, British Columbia
Inderjit Singh Randhawa
$12.00 per hour
full time permanent
Upto one year
1. Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals for the child.
2. Sterilize bottles, preparing formulas and changing diapers.
3. Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
4. Bathing, dressing and feeding the child.
5. Helping the child with general hygiene.
6. Organize, activities such as games and outings for the child.
7. Driving the child to school and appointments.
8. Discipline the child according to the methods requested by the parents.
9. Organizing and cleaning the child's play area.
10. Cleaning up in the kitchen.
11. Loading, running, and emptying the dishwasher.
12. Doing the child's laundry.
13. Making the child's beds.
14. Tidying up the child's room and bathroom.
15. Supervise and care for the child.
Experience an asset. Work setting: Private Home
Accommodation: "No accomodation will be provided, but can help in searching it”. Note: This is not a condition of employment.”
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Nanny
Job Location(s) 12230 96A AVE, SURREY BC V3V 7C3
How to Apply