Store ManagerSurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Store Manager (NOC 0621)
Surrey, British Columbia
MDF Tire Canada Inc
Permanent Full Time
Completion of Senior Secondary
• Plan, direct and evaluate the retail operations of the establishment engaged in retail
sales of tires and wheels.
• Manage staff and assign duties.
• Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales
volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales.
• Determine the various models of tires and wheels merchandise and services to be
sold and implement price and credit policies in all the departments of the
• Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies.
• Plan budgets and authorize expenditures.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of staff.
• Create schedules, order supplies and write reports.
Wage: $27.00 per hour
Job Code: NOC 0621
Job Title: Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621)
Number of Openings: 1
Language: English with good communications and writing skills
Experience: 2 years or more
Effective inter personal skills: Flexibility, Team Player, Client Focus
Start Date: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent