- Full time job of 40 hours/week, 5 days/week, $12/hour
- Employer's home located in Vancouver
- Prepare and nutritious meals for children;
- Take children to and from school and to appointments;
- Organize activities for children, such as games and outings;
- Help children with homework;
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
- Perform light housekeeping.
- Education: secondary school graduation
- Language: English
- At least 6 months related training or experience.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not condition of employment.
How to Apply:
**Position is available and open to Indigenous persons, youth, new immigrants, and persons with disabilities.