Caregiver neededNew Westminster - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Hiring Carergiver (BOYNE STREET, NEW WESTMINSTER, BC, Canada, V3M 5J9)
Our family would love to have a caregiver that can help us out. We are working parents and looking for a lovely person to come to our home to help us during the time we are out at work.
We have two children, aged 10 years and 7 years old. We are a very close family and still want to be involved in our children's lives. We will just have to go through the busy period and need assistance. We are kind, healthy, hardworking and fair.
The duties will include as under.
- Supervise and take care of the children in parent’s absence.
- The children go to school about 15 minutes walk, so dropping and picking them from school.
- Preparing nutritious meals.
- Organize indoor and outdoor activities as per the weather and requirement.
- Keeping home neat and clean always so as avoiding slips and falls.
- Make children revise their school work and make them do reading (books as per the age).
- Should be responsible to take the children to library and community center for recreational activities being held there.
- Should be attentive and alert always.
- Report any unusual activity and health condition to the parents.
- May perform light house hold activities.
An optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis but it is not a condition of employment.
Wage: C$ 12.65/Hour for 40 Hours/Week
Permanent, Full time
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Experience: must possess atleast 6 months to 1 year experience in child care.
Everyone welcomed to apply, Canadians, Youth, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada.
Interested candidates can email at: email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.